National Museums Northern Ireland’s award-winning museums offer an exclusive selection of beautiful and unusual wedding venues. From the Edwardian Cultra Manor in the traditional and picturesque surroundings of the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum, to the contemporary Ulster Museum and the rustic setting of the Ulster American Folk Park, these stunning venues are perfect for couples seeking a truly romantic backdrop for their special day.
- Cultra Manor is still available on Fridays and Saturdays in December 2013. Contact the Events Team on +44 (0) 28 9039 5108 to discuss.
Unique Venue Options
Ulster Museum, Belfast.
Celebrate your wedding day surrounded by an exquisite collection of art, history and natural sciences at the award winning Ulster Museum.
Ulster Folk & Transport Museum, near Belfast
Set in over 170 acres of beautiful countryside, the outdoor Folk Museum tells the story of life in early 1900s Ulster. It offers two historic and equally charming venues for couples seeking something completely different and unforgettable for their wedding.
For beautiful wedding photography ideas, download our Wedding Trail of Ballycultra Town in the Folk Museum.
Ulster American Folk Park, Omagh, County Tyrone.
Take your wedding guests on a memorable journey from the thatched cottages of rural Ulster, to the log cabins of the American Frontier for a truly unique day.
We are pleased to offer all brides complimentary membership to National Museums Northern Ireland for the year from the date of their wedding day. Benefits include:
- Free entry to the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum and the Ulster American Folk Park
- 10% discount in all our gift shops
- 10% discount in all our cafes and tearooms
Contact the Events Team on +44 (0) 28 9039 5108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.
Weddings at National Museums Northern Ireland Video
- National Museums Northern Ireland wedding brochure (PDF)
- Contact our Events Team on +44 (0) 28 9039 5108 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements in more detail.