Cultra Manor is one of the last mansions of the landed gentry to be built in Ireland and is exclusively yours to hire on your wedding day. It's grand interior with original period features is sure to impress and as the bride and groom walk up the staircase, they are led into the luxurious Kennedy Room adorned with chandeliers and stunning views.
The Kennedy Room is an intimate setting for receptions, accommodating 150 guests for the banquet and a further 50 in the evening. Civil and religious ceremonies are conducted in the bright and airy Drawing Room while the terrace and gardens are perfect for pre-dinner drinks and excellent photography opportunities. Capacity of the Drawing Room for a ceremony is 90 and 60 for a banquet.
Cultra Manor only accepts one wedding per day which means you will have exclusive use of the entire manor and our dedicated events team will work with you to create a truly magical experience on your very special day.
At Cultra Manor we have thought of everything, to ensure your wedding will enchant you can expect the following:
- Complimentary entry to the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum for you and your guests on your wedding day
- Wedding Trail of 1900s Ballycultra Town for all your guests to enjoy
- Full access to 170 acres of beautiful museum countryside for wedding photographs
- One years’ membership to National Museums Northern Ireland for the newly married couple, so you can come back and visit us often
- Extensive complimentary car parking for all guests
- Cultra Manor is exclusively yours for the whole day
- Personal management attention throughout your day
- Glass of champagne on arrival for the bride and groom
- Red carpet entrance
- Secure storage for the night before and day of your wedding
- A private dressing room for the bridal party to use all day
- Easel for table plan
- Table stands and table numbers
- Silver cake stand and knife
- White linen table cloths and napkins
- Mouth-watering menus carefully compiled by our Executive Chef
- Excellent wine list to complement the menu
- Master of ceremonies
- In-built sound system (iPod compatible)
- Special accommodation rates for all guests with local hotels
Telephone Louise or Suzanne on 028 9039 5108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for any queries and to to check availability. Alternatively, please download the documents below for more information.
Create your special day