What are the benefits of being a member for the year?
- * Unlimited free entry to the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum and the Ulster American Folk Park.
- 10% discount in all of our gift shops (excluding W5).
- 10% discount in all of our cafes and tea rooms (excluding W5).
- National Museums' 'What's on' guide posted right to your door!
- Supporting the work of National Museums.
|Joint (2 members living at the same address)
|Family 1 (1 adult & up to 3 children)
|Family 2 (2 adults & up to 3 children)
As a member you will enjoy unlimited free days out at National Museums! Look at our regular admission prices to compare the savings:
- A family of 1 adult and up to 3 children will pay £18.00 to enjoy Easter at the Ulster American Folk Park
- A family of 2 adults and up to 3 children will pay £21.50 to enjoy Halloween at the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum
- For more information about our events and exhibitions Download the National Museums Northern Ireland Events and Exhibitions brochure detailing most activities at our four museums from January to June 2012 (PDF 1.6MB).
* Membership provides you with free entry to the museums on any day including special event days, as long as that particular event is NOT a ticket only event.
How do I become a member?
To request an application pack simply:
Complete the short form below or call +44 (0) 28 90 428 428. You can join at our Visitor Information Centres on your next visit to our museums. Did you know membership of National Museums Northern Ireland makes a great gift for birthdays, retirement, Christmas or any other special occasion?