09:30 - 16:30, Tuesday 2 September 2014 - Wednesday 3 September 2014
Wildlife training courses by renowned experts from around Britain and Ireland
Leaf-miner Moth Identification Workshop
Location: Residential Centre, Ulster American Folk Park, Omagh, Co. Tyrone
Dave Grundy will be coming over from Birmingham to deliver this two day course on how to identify Leaf-miner moths. This is a residential course, based at Ulster American Folk Park, Omagh, but we also anticipate visiting nearby sites to collect additional leaf mines to identify. This course will include an evening session on the Tuesday evening.
Centre for Environmental Data and Recording (CEDaR) Training Courses are aimed at anyone interested in wildlife. It is hoped that attendees will become wildlife recorders; recording what they see around them and submitting their records to CEDaR Online Recording – www.habitas.org.uk/records.
- These are adult education courses and not suitable for young children. Anyone under 18 attending must be accompanied by an adult.
- This course is suitable for beginners, although some experience with moth recording would be desirable but is not essential
- Suitable clothing and footwear (including waterproof boots) for outdoor fieldwork is essential.
- One night B&B in shared dormitories, two lunches and one evening meal are included with this course; bedding is provided but please bring your own towel.
- If you have any special requirements please contact Pauline Campbell.
For further information, contact Pauline Campbell, CEDaR Database Officer:
Tickets are £50 per person. Booking in advance is essential. To book please click "Buy Tickets" on this page.
Centre for Environmental Data and Recording (CEDaR)
Environmental Recorders' Group Grant Fund
Leaf-mining Moth Recording Scheme