Retail Returns & Refund Policy -Terms & Conditions- Effective July 2020
- We will exchange or refund items purchased or unwanted gifts provided that they are returned within 60 days in perfect condition accompanied by a receipt.
- All returns will be held off sale for 5 days in quarantine in order to protect our customers
- Food and Beverages are not returnable unless a qualitative issue is discovered.
- In the interest of hygiene National Museums NI will be unable to exchange or refund earrings unless they are faulty.
- All goods should include original packaging. We are unable to accept items that have been previously exchanged or multiple returns.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the unfortunate event that you should discover a fault with an item you have purchased; we will offer a replacement or refund if you prefer. Please be aware that National Museums NI will only take back faulty products that contain a genuine manufacturing fault. We cannot be held responsible for accidental damage or misuse caused by the customer
Submission of Products
National Museums NI are always looking for new products for our shops. We welcome applications from local suppliers and from all aspects of our community. Due to the large number of submissions we receive, and in order for products to be given proper review, we ask that you read our commercial criteria before submitting samples of products for consideration. We are happy to offer advice/ mentoring to starter companies on how to approach the market.
- Supplier must be able to offer a 35% minimum margin.
- Professional quality printing and presentation is imperative.
- A trade/ wholesale price list must accompany all enquiries
- Payment terms (30 days credit)
- Sample product if appropriate (small value item)
- Contact information
Please send all product samples to:
National Museums NI,
At the moment many teams are working out of office so lead time for review may be longer than usual. Due to this we ask you to send an email advising of submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large volume of submissions we receive we will only contact individuals / companies if we would like to stock their product. We are unable to give specific product feedback or return samples by post. If you haven’t heard from us within 3 months you have not been successful at this time.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with National Museums NI and helping us to enhance the Museum’s visitor experience.
Click to download a copy of this policy