Retail Returns Terms & Conditions
- We will exchange items purchased or unwanted gifts provided that they are returned within 30 days in perfect condition accompanied by a receipt.
- Food and Beverages are not returnable unless a qualitative issue is discovered.
- In the interest of hygiene National Museums NI will be unable to exchange or refund earrings faulty.
- All goods should include original packaging. We are unable to accept items that have been previously exchanged or multiple returns.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the unfortunate event that you should discover a fault with an item you have purchased; we will offer a replacement or refund if you prefer. Please be aware that National Museums NI will only take back faulty products that contain a genuine manufacturing fault. We cannot be held responsible for accidental damage or misuse caused by the customer
Submission of Products for Consideration by Gift Shop
We are always looking for new and exciting products for our shops and we welcome applications to supply our shops. Due to the large number of submissions we receive, and in order for products to be given proper review, we ask that you read our commercial criteria before submitting samples of products for consideration.
Please send all product samples to:
- Supplier must be able to offer a 35% minimum margin.
- Professional quality printing and presentation is imperative.
- A trade price list must accompany all enquiries
Retail Department,National Museums NI,Cultra,Co. Down,BT18 0EU
Please do not mail or leave samples at the Museums or in the shops. Materials and samples can easily be lost prior to review by the buyer. For proper consideration we require a sample product, a trade/wholesale pricelist, contact information of individual or company, acceptable payment terms (30 days credit) and any other relevant information such as catalogues or website address.
If we feel your product is suitable for our shops we will contact you. Don’t be discouraged if you do not hear from us right away as our requirements change periodically due to changing museum exhibits and consumer demand. Your product could meet a future need.
Please note that due to the large volume of submissions we will only contact individuals / companies if we would like to stock their product and are unable to give individual feedback or return samples by post.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with National Museums NI and helping us to enhance the Museum’s visitor experience.
Click to download a copy of this policy