You and a friend can leave the hustle and bustle of the high street behind this festive season and enjoy a medley of sweet and savoury treats including some festive favourites such as roast turkey and cranberry sandwiches, Christmas cinnamon-sugared buttery shortbread and warm mince pies with brandy cream. Paired with a pot of the finest fresh brewed tea and live music throughout the afternoon, it's the perfect way to relax this festive season.
To enter, just submit complete the form below:
Terms & Conditions:
- Employees of National Museums Northern Ireland (promoter), members of their families, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion or organisation are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is open to those aged 18 and over. By entering, you agree to be contacted by the promoter through Facebook and for the promoter to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion.
- Competition will open on Wednesday 28th November 2018 at 10am and close on Monday 10th December 2018 at 10am.
- Winner will be announced on Monday 10th December through a promoter comment on the competition post.
- Winner will be contacted by e-mail provided. It is the responsibility of the winner to get in touch with promoter to claim prize.
- Prize is a Festive Afternoon Tea for 2 adults at Cultra Manor on Sunday 16th December 2018.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
- The winner will be selected by random draw.
- No purchase or sharing is necessary.
- The promoter cannot assume responsibility should any unforeseen circumstances arise or changes to programming be required.