Food & Drink
If enjoying all the great music has built up your appetite Loaf Catering has a wide range of food to suit all tastes. Visit the food village for BBQ and other authentic American flavours.
We’ve a coffee kiosk to fuel festival goers in need of a caffeine kick and a range of treats for those with a sweet tooth. We have tasty vegetarian and vegan options available all weekend too.
Loaf Café will be open in the morning for breakfast baps, Loaf’s award-winning sausage rolls and our range of teas and coffees.
Local publicans Bogans Bar, will once again be on hand to quench your thirst, serving up a range of locally brewed beers, fine wines and crafted spirit drinks. Watch out for the prosecco wagon which will be in full flow throughout the weekend.
Please note: we have a cash only bar.
Throughout the Omagh and West Tyrone area we have a wide range of high quality Hotel, Guesthouse, B&B and Hostel accommodation available. You can Plan and Book your short break at discovernorthernireland.com
Campers and Caravans
If you really want to enter into the festival spirit, then a spot of camping should do just the trick. Omagh Rugby Club are once again offering their nearby lands for festival goers to pitch up a tent or park their caravan or camper van for the weekend. A regular free shuttle bus service will ferry visitors between the museum and the camping grounds each day so you won’t even have to worry about finding a parking space.
- 3 Nights £40
- 2 Nights £30
- 1 Night £20
The price includes:
- Camping on site
- Use of kitchens, showers and toilet facilities
- Transfers to and from Ulster American Folk Park
- Free admission to the picking session on Friday night in the Members Bar
- Free admission to the late night session on Saturday night in the Members Bar featuring Dr Bluegrass. Starting at approximately 11.00pm, this late night session is available to everyone. A small cover charge will apply to those not using the camping and caravanning facilities.
Omagh Rugby Club Shuttle Service Timetable
Mini-bus from Rugby Club to Ulster American Folk Park leaving on the hour, every hour:
- Friday from 1.00pm to 10.00pm
- Saturday from Midday to 10.00pm
- Sunday from Midday to 7.00pm
Mini-bus from Ulster American Folk Park to Rugby Club leaving on the half hour, every hour:
- Friday from 1.30pm to 12.30am
- Saturday from10.30am to 12.30am
- Sunday from 10.30am to 9.30pm
Pitch bookings and enquiries can be made by e-mail to Allan Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions or queries regarding our Bluegrass festival, please use the contact details below: