‘Big Aggie’ panel

Location: Ulster Transport Museum / Rail & Road Galleries / Titanica Exhibition

This large white painted oak panel came from the kitchens of the Olympic (1911). It has six moulded sections on the front panel but on the unpainted reverse is a chalked outline drawing of a woman's head with the words 'Big Aggie'. This is an interesting example of Belfast shipyard 'folk art' and also includes location text stating 'Corridor to the Lounge' as well as other difficult to decipher words.

‘Big Aggie’ panel- HOYFM.11.2005 - back
‘Big Aggie’ panel- HOYFM.11.2005 - back
‘Big Aggie’ panel- HOYFM.11.2005 - front
‘Big Aggie’ panel- HOYFM.11.2005 - front