Corporate & Family Fun Days
Treat your colleagues and their families to an unforgettable day of traditional fun at the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum. We’ll make it as easy as possible and provide everything you need to make it a success.
We have a programme of engaging activities—just provide us with the numbers and we can tweak the set up to suit your group.
Our family fun day package includes:
- Entrance to the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum
- Complimentary car parking
- Step back in time as you take part in fun 1900s games! Enjoy traditional pastimes including the egg & spoon race, sack race, three legged race, relay race, hop-scotch and skipping.
- Treasure hunt or trail around the Folk Museum and we will provide family passes as prizes.
- Explore Ballycultra Town and see traditional crafts demonstrated such as basket weaving, soda bread baking, linen weaving and blacksmithing.
- Barbeque in the Folk Museum
Try our optional extras such as an ice cream bike, cupcakes, sweets tables, popcorn and lots more!
Staff Away Days
Our staff away day package includes:
- Exclusive hire of Cultra Manor for the whole day
- Tea, coffee and scones with cream and jam on arrival in the Drawing Room
- Use of the Kennedy Room for midmorning meetings
- Informal lunch in the Drawing Room
- Traditional activities including a treasure hunt and Edwardian games such as:
- the egg & spoon races
- sack races
- three legged races
- relay races
- hop-scotch and skipping
- Welcome bottle of beer or glass of Prosecco as staff return to Cultra Manor
- Barbeque on the terrace followed by an ice cream bike