You can see the latest adult learning and outreach opportunities in our What’s On guide.
- Lectures (e.g. history of art, history, RUA, Science Festival)
- Gallery talks (e.g. curator talks, exhibition tours, Slow Art)
- Live Well workshops for over 50s
- We welcome enquiries from groups. Tours of exhibitions and workshops can be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 9044 0100
- Live Well is a Big Lottery funded outreach project for older people who don’t normally get the chance to visit museums.