Stroll through the cobble stone streets and drop in to our houses, bedecked in vintage Christmas decorations. Sample delicious Christmas fayre. Make your own traditional orange pomander or Christmas cornucopia. Have a go at weaving your own willow star. Soak up the seasonal smells of peat fires, oil lamps, baking and spices.
Only Santa’s elves will be busier!
This event will take place on the following dates and times:
- Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th December: 11am – 4pm
- Tuesday 10th to Thursday 12th December: 10am – 4pm
- Friday 13th December:10am – 4pm and 6pm – 9pm
- Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th December: 11am – 4pm
- Tuesday 17th to Thursday 19th December: 10am – 4pm
- Friday 20th December:10am – 4pm and 6pm – 9pm
Entry is included in a general admission ticket. General admission tickets can be booked here : https://www.nmni.com/our-museums/Ulster-Folk-Museum/Visitor-information/visitor-prices.aspx
Make the most of your visit by booking the following extra experiences: