Christmas Evening General Visit - Friday 8th December, 6pm to 9pm
While you stroll around our candlelit village, experience a unique and traditional Christmas at night.
You will discover:
- Listen to festive music and carols from our brass bands and school choirs
- Visit our traditionally decorated houses
- Sample delicious traditional Christmas fayre
- See traditional Christmas decorations
- Make your very own traditional orange pomander
- Soak up the seasonal smells of peat fires, oil lamps, baking and seasonal spices
- Enjoy magic shows in the Picture House
- Buy your gifts in the Museum shops
Please note this ticket is for general admission to our Christmas evening event and does not include Carols by Candlelight or Santa visit.