Leader: Roy Anderson
Location: Stableyard, Crom Estate
Local expert, Roy Anderson, will spend the day helping us to identify common slugs and snail species. Following a morning talk we will be taking a walk around the site to discover species to identify.
Centre for Environmental Data and Recording (CEDaR) Training Courses are aimed at anyone interested in wildlife. It is hoped that attendees will become wildlife recorders; recording what they see around them and submitting their records to CEDaR Online Recording – www.habitas.org.uk/records.
- These are adult education courses and not suitable for young children. Anyone under 18 attending must be accompanied by an adult.
- This course is suitable for beginners.
- Suitable clothing and footwear for outdoor fieldwork is essential.
- Please bring a packed lunch as there is no café available on site.
Tickets are £25 per person. Booking in advance is essential. To book please click "Book tickets" on this page.
For further information, contact Pauline Campbell, CEDaR Database Officer:
- Email: Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 028 90395255