Come along on Sunday and take advantage of our exclusive Wedding Festival offer – 10% off Cultra Manor venue hire and a complimentary prosecco and canapé reception for all weddings booked between 11 February 2018 and 30th April 2018.
After visiting the Manor, take some time to explore our fabulous wedding trail in the Folk Museum. Some highlights on Sunday include:
- Take a horse and carriage ride from Cultra Manor to the Folk Museum (or it’s a short drive with car parking available)
- Enter the Folk Museum free of charge (collect your ticket at Cultra Manor)
- Visit the Omagh Meeting House (to the right of the Folk Museum ticket kiosk) which is available for wedding ceremonies
- Have a quarter of sweets in our old style corner sweet shop – this is always a hit with wedding guests and sweet vouchers can be given as favours!
- Drop into the silent cinema to see some real wedding photography taken at the Manor and the Folk Museum
- Take a break from the cold in the Old Rectory where you can try some traditional baking while listening to some live traditional Irish musicians
- Go through the archway at the rear and you’ll see the Basket Maker’s Workshop where our Master Craftsman will make you a handmade willow heart
- Visit Baird’s Print Shop where the craft demonstrator will create an authentic romantic print for you to take home
For more information, please contact our Weddings Team on 028 9039 5111 or email email@example.com