We are delighted to be working with Love Weddings Studio to bring you a fabulous Wedding Festival at Cultra Manor. Join us on Sunday 22nd September, 12 noon – 3pm, when the Manor will host an amazing selection of local wedding suppliers and will be brimming with ideas and inspiration for your special day. Entrance is free and everybody is welcome!
Come along and let our expert team show you around this stunning venue and answer those all important questions. Chat to local suppliers, enjoy complimentary prosecco & nibbles whilst listening to a selection of live music.
Enter the free raffle on the day where you will have the chance to win some wonderful prizes such as a free engagement shoot or free wedding post box hire.
After visiting the Manor, take some time to explore our fabulous wedding trail in the Folk Museum. Some highlights on the day include:
- Collect your complimentary ticket to the Folk Museum at Cultra Manor
- Visit the Omagh Meeting House (to the right of the Folk Museum ticket kiosk) which is available for wedding ceremonies
- Purchase a quarter of sweets in our old style corner sweet shop – this is always a hit with wedding guests and sweet vouchers can be given as favours!
- Drop into the silent cinema to see some real wedding photography taken at Cultra Manor and the Folk Museum
- Take a break in the Old Rectory where you can try some traditional baking
- Visit Baird’s Print Shop where the craft demonstrator will create an authentic romantic print for you to take home
For more information, please contact our Weddings Team on
028 9039 5111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!