There's a chilling twist in store with our new Hallowe'en torchlit tours this year. This spine-tingling adventure will transport you back to the past, to a time when talk of banshees and curses were common place on these shores.
Visit the wake of ole Ma MacMaster, the local fortune teller, and hear her terrifying tales of evil fairies and banshees.
You'll meet plenty of creepy characters on this adventure and there'll be lots of scares along the way...
Are you brave enough to survive the thrills and chills?
- Booking is essential. Price per ticket is £12 (no concessions).
- Tours start at 4.15pm and the last tour is at 10.00pm.
- Parents: some of the experience content may not be suitable for children under 10.
- This is an outdoor event so please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions whereby a full refund of the ticket price will be issued.