Take a tour of the outdoor museum as darkness falls at Ulster American Folk Park, Omagh
*THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT*
- Wednesday 30th October 5pm - *SOLD OUT*
- Wednesday 30th October 7.15pm - *SOLD OUT*
- Wednesday 30th October 9.15pm - *SOLD OUT*
- Thursday 31st October 5pm - *SOLD OUT*
- Thursday 31st October 7.15pm - *SOLD OUT*
- Thursday 31st October 9.15pm - *SOLD OUT*
Each tour will last for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Places are limited so booking is essential.
Note: Your tickets will be sent to the email address you provide during the check-out process. Please print your email, ensuring the barcode is showing and bring it along with you. PLEASE NOTE:
- Children aged 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. National Museums NI reserves the right to refuse entry to any person under the age of 18 years if unaccompanied by a parent, group leader or supervising adult. Proof of age may be required.
- Due to the nature of programme at this time of night, the Halloween Torchlight Tours are not recommended for children aged 8 years and under. Please feel free to contact us on 028 8224 3292 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information.
What to wear? Fancy dress?
Fancy dress is not required but some people come dressed up in all sorts of costumes (and we certainly encourage fancy dress!). Warm clothing and sensible waterproof shoes or boots are advised for all our ghostly visitors. Please be advised that the paths around the outdoor museum can become muddy and slippery.
For access needs and group booking enquiries, please contact the team on 028 8225 6320. Please note that payment in full will be taken at the time of booking.