Leader: NIEA Invasive Species Team
Location: Cultra Manor
The course is designed to give you an introduction to invasive species, their impacts, and the importance of recording these species. We will also cover information about impacts and management of certain invasive species.
Centre for Environmental Data and Recording (CEDaR) Training Courses are aimed at anyone interested in wildlife. It is hoped that attendees will become wildlife recorders; recording what they see around them and submitting their records to CEDaR Online Recording – www.habitas.org.uk/records.
- These are adult education courses and not suitable for young children. Anyone under 18 attending must be accompanied by an adult.
- This course is suitable for beginners.
- Suitable clothing and footwear for outdoor fieldwork is essential.
- There is a café on site but please feel free to bring a packed lunch.
Tickets are £25 per person. Booking in advance is essential. To book please click "Book tickets" on this page.
For further information, contact Pauline Campbell, CEDaR Database Officer:
- Email: Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 028 90395255