We are joining with other prestigious museums UK wide to celebrate the special nature of museum shops.
With a 10% discount in all the National Museums’ shops it’s the perfect opportunity for customers old and new to buy some unique Christmas gifts and support their local museums. Browse the carefully curated selection of gifts or create your own bespoke gift from our collections with our Picture Library.
As well as 10% discount on all our stock we have a selection of fun activities throughout the museum on #museumshopsunday
- 12-15.00 – Fudge Sampling
- 12-15.00 - Picture Library
- 12.00-13.00 Chris Agee
- 13.00-14.00 Gerald Dawe
- 14.00-15.00 Tony Macauley
- Alix Mulholland from Field Day
Hands on demos with local makers!
- 10.00-12.00 Karen from Ghost & Bonesetter Jewellery
- 10.30-13.00 Sue Cathcart-Illustrator
- 13.00-16.00 Maggie from Glassistudio-Glass Maker
- 13.00-15.00 Helen Shearer- Ceramic Artist
Enjoy food sampling from local makers at the Ulster Museum and watch demonstrations by local artisans like Maggie Napier, Ghost & Bonesetter and Sue Cathcart on glasswork, jewellery making and illustration.
Soak up the unique atmosphere and festive fare at the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum and the Ulster American Folk Park and explore more with a special Family Trail (Ulster Folk & Transport Museum only) Spend over £30 in the shop (on that day) and get a refunded admission on presentation of your receipt!*
*Subject to terms & conditions
Remember all the money spent in our shops helps support the work of National Museums NI!
Terms & Conditions:
- May not be used in conjunction with any other offer or invoiced tours. Offer applies to spend per head of £30.
- Discount not applicable in Corner Shop or O’ Doherty’s