Plants of the Tropical Ravine is an exhibition celebrating the newly restored building and plant collection housed within.
Taking place in the Belfast Room of the Ulster Museum the exhibition will show photographic and painted work from local artists Lisa and Brian Ballard, Diana Oxlade and Stuart A Robinson. It will focus on the Tropical Ravine plant collection before, during and after the building’s restoration.
A full programme of engagement will take place throughout the exhibition for people of all ages, including foraging and scientific art workshops.
- admission is free
we advise checking ahead of time to ensure the Belfast Room is available to enter as it is used for other events and activities Tel: 028 9044 0000
- Tropical Plant Art with Lisa and Brian Ballard - 16 June (external link)
- Children’s Tropical Art with Lisa and Brian Ballard - 17 June (external link)
- Botanic Foraging - 17 June (external link)
- Tropical Plant Art with Lisa and Brian Ballard - 24 June (external link)
- Irish Society of Botanic Artists Art Workshop on Plants and Pollinators (Two day workshop) - 19-20 July (external link)
- 'Under the Lens’ - Scientific Art with Jennifer Delaney - 21 July (external link)
Find-the-Object-trail (pdf 254253)