Come and celebrate St Patrick’s Day at the Folk & Transport Museum at Cultra. Be transported back to a traditional celebration from over 100 years ago, as you stroll around the grounds.
There will be a range of activities for visitors to see and take part in;
- Tickle the taste buds with some delicious champ
- Listen to live traditional music
- Sample tasty traditional fayre
- Children's craft activities
- Enjoy a chance to see a Saint Patrick’s Day film showing in the Picture House
- Watch our traditional craft demonstrators at work
Don’t forget to bring your dancing shoes to join in and learn traditional set dancing to live music.