The Dark Side of Ballycultra
Thursday 26th October 6.30pm
Take a tour of Ballycultra village at night to discover the stories of strange happenings that we normally don't tell our visitors!
Not for the faint hearted, experience this stroll through buildings where strange and sometimes ghostly happenings occur. Children 12 years and above are welcome if not easily scared!
- Places are limited so booking in advance is essential.
Dark Side Tours Visitior Information
- Please arrive promptly as your tour will leave at the allocated time.
- Each tour will last approx. 1 hour
- Free parking is available in the Folk Museum car park (past the Security Kiosk on the right)
- Each tour will be split into smaller groups of approx. 20 people. If you want to be in a group with someone else who is not part of your booking, please let us know in advance.
- Wear warm comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for the outdoor and uneven surfaces
- The Museum shops and cafes will be closed
- Feel free to bring a torch
- Dressing up is greatly encouraged!