In the quiet town of Ballycultra a jolly fellow with twinkling eyes, rosy cheeks and a snow white beard has been spotted toasting his toes by the fire.
This is your chance to come and say hello before he packs up his sleigh and sets off on his yearly Christmas voyage. During your Father Christmas visit you’ll be able to send off your letter from our Post Office, and if you’ve made it on to his nice list you might get something special to take home...
Once you’ve said goodbye, wander round Ballycultra and soak up the Christmas magic with ivy wreaths adorning the doors, festive music, scents of cinnamon and seasonal fayre. Look out for our talented craft demonstrators and have a go at making your own Christmas decorations!
Father Christmas visits are available on the following dates:
Saturday 10th Dec
Sunday 11th Dec
Saturday 17th Dec
Sunday 18th Dec
Tuesday 20th Dec
Wednesday 21st Dec
Thursday 22nd Dec
Friday 23rd Dec
Book your magical Christmas experience at Ulster Folk Museum through the link below.
What does your ticket include?
- General Admission to Ulster Folk Museum so you can explore the site after your visit (the museum closes daily at 16:00 during the month of December)
Things to note:
- Please ensure you arrive at the RIC station for your Father Christmas visit at the time of your allocated slot so we can ensure everybody gets their turn. If you do arrive late, we will have to request that you wait until the end of the day for your visit.
- If you wish to purchase any further adult tickets to join your group for your visit please do so through general admissions.
- Visits can only be booked online and no walk ups will be accepted.
- An accessible bus will be available on all dates to transfer visitors from the lower car park to the site.