Leader: Roy Anderson
Location: Crawfordsburn Country Park
This course will introduce us to these important decomposer species, and help us become familiar with features to identify species and in order to record them. Roy will start the day with a talk followed by a walk around the site to find species to identify.
Centre for Environmental Data and Recording (CEDaR) Training Courses are aimed at anyone interested in wildlife. It is hoped that attendees will become wildlife recorders; recording what they see around them and submitting their records to CEDaR Online Recording – www.habitas.org.uk/records.
- These are adult education courses and not suitable for young children. Anyone under 18 attending must be accompanied by an adult.
- This course is suitable for beginners.
- Suitable clothing and footwear for outdoor fieldwork is essential.
- There is a café on site, but please feel free to bring your packed lunch.
Tickets are £25 per person. Booking in advance is essential. To book please click "Book tickets" on this page.
For further information, contact Pauline Campbell, CEDaR Database Officer:
- Email: Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 028 90395255